Humanity’s Last Game
Senet, board game from predynastic and ancient Egypt, 3100 BC
A Game For Someone, Jason Rohrer, 2013
A Game,that it should not be played for at least 2,000 years.
1) How to make a game that would last for 2,000 years.
2) How to stop anyone from playing it for 2,000 years.
The Dragon Speech
- Wikipedia: Curiosity – What's Inside the Cube?
- Curiosity – what’s inside the cube was finished on Sunday May 26th 2013
- gamespot: "Game marketing as a game itself: Was Molyneux's Curiosity really an experiment?"
- Twitter: Peter Molyneux
- Twitter: petermolydeux (parody)
- kotaku: "What Would Molydeux?" game jam
- verge: "The parody Twitter account that got game designer Peter Molyneux back on track"